Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 porsche gt3 rs

I probably one of the biggest Porsche fans out there. I've bought numerous model cars and toys over the years growing up to fullfill my desire to have one. I have a flat black Techart 996 Turbo on my shelf as we speak. I was fortunate enough to have a 75' 914 a few years back that was track prepped with complete suspension and a bigger motor. I loved that car. I'd love to get into a 911 in the next couple of years.



If you are like me then you don't need the craziest supercar in the world to please your driving habits. Although a limitless bank account would land me a Lambo or two, I'd be really really happy just ever owning a Porsche GT3 or GT3 RS. I've seen several new model GT3's around town lately. I can't get enough of them. Check out the video of the newly released GT3 RS. I don't think it gets much better than that for someone that loves driving cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment