Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the STI

The STI has been sitting alot lately ever since I picked up a new daily. It does make it a whole lot more fun to drive though since I am only taking it out every few days. I put a new battery in it since the original one had reached its last charge. I've been thinking about the next step I want to take with it, but I couldn't help but think of the different changes its already gone through in just a couple of years. I plan on keeping this thing for a long time. It's been really good to me. I've driven it pretty hard, and it seems to just keep ticking. After this next storm is over I'm planning to clean it up extra good. There's a few things I'll be working on over the next couple of months just for basic care. Here's some of my favorite shots over this passed season. They all just happen to be night shots, and I didn't take any of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment