Tuesday, January 12, 2010

in n out

I've been on this diet/fast thing for the month of January. It mainly consists of eating healthy stuff and no meat. I have to stick to fruits, veggies, and grains. No additives, no sugary stuff, no sodas, etc etc. It's been pretty hard for me because I thrive off of meat and soda. I've adjusted okay I guess in my second week of being on this diet, but I still get cravings every now and again. Luckily I'm able to cheat a couple of meals on the weekends to keep me going. I'm really looking forward to eating an In N Out burger with fries and a shake more than anything right now. I'm going to try my best to keep my new good habits going right on. I'll probably let myself cheat a little more than usually after this month, but I realized there is some things I can use to replace my regular food intake that is just as or close to being as good without all the bad stuff. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment