Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hellaflush III

Hellaflush III was my best experience in the auto community to date. We've put alot of time and effort into all of the events, shows, and meets for Fatlace/Hellaflush, and this last event was really the icing on the cake for me. I've been helping out in some way with Fatlace auto related stuff since the DriftUnit days when we were putting together personal track days and BBQ's. It was really an experience at this last show to see everything come together. The vibe was awesome. I saw loads of people I've known or met over the years in the community. It was like a big family reunion of sorts. You could see so many people with smiles on their faces just chatting it up about cars or whatever, having a good time. It's all so very worth it.



Here's a video from that day. Phil is the man when it comes to video production. He's managed to pump out the best auto related videos I've seen. It's so simple yet so perfect. If you watch it all the way through I am talking a bit at the end about how the day turned out. There's alot of big plans for 2010. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment