Wednesday, December 9, 2009

annoying

It's annoying to say the least when your bike gets stolen. It was really annoying that I just bought the bike that same day. I even picked up a new lock for it just to be extra safe that it would be fine chilling in my garage. I have a feeling it would be someone that lives in my complex or a friend of theirs. There is no way to get in without a key or someone opening it up for you. I've been keeping my eyes out for the bike around town, and I've been checking craigslist daily hoping that the idiot slips up and posts it for sale. I keep thinking that it'll turn up somewhere. I've been surfing the net for new 24" bmw cruiser though, and I have a pretty good idea now which one will be my next cruiser. Here's the bike that was stolen:

No comments:

Post a Comment