Thursday, December 17, 2009

the ruck

The Honda Ruckus has really made waves in the US this passed couple of years. Who would of thought a scooter would've been considered cool? I surely didn't. As I started seeing modded ruckus' around online I kind of associated them with the trendy, fashion accessory means of transportaion called the fixed gear bicycle. I've been researching them more and more, and several friends have built some awesome looking examples. I'm pretty set on getting one in 2010 for a project of some sort. I think my wife would enjoy riding it also. Maybe it could be her commuter.




This purple ruckus is one of the reasons why I like them so much. I see alot of resemblence to the JDM car scene in the Honda Ruckus. You can do so much to them it isn't even safe on the bank account. Anyways props to whoever's ruckus this purple one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment