Wednesday, December 16, 2009

evo power

EVO's are one of those cars that just do it right. I've been a fan of them since the 8 came to the states. It was a toss up for me between the EVO and the STI. I wound up with the STI because I was ultimately looking for the most bang for buck, and I found my STI for 4g's cheaper than any EVO at that time. I definately don't regret getting the STI. I'd have both if possible. The EVO is so similar in many ways, but a different beast at the same time.



If I was going to start fresh to build a track car I'd do it with an EVO. Some of the fastest track records around the world are held by tuned EVO's. Tsukuba circuit has always been the battleground of EVO's and GTR's. I believe an EVO holds the record there also somewhere in the 54 second range. I don't even think 54 seconds was believed possible up until recently.

I'm sticking with Suby power, but I'd sure like a 4g63 powered ride in my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment