Sunday, August 8, 2010

ballin son

The Mercedes bug has really hit me lately. I've always considered myself more of a BMW guys, and I've owned a couple. I just can't get away from the luxury, looks, and raw power some of the Benz's have to offer. I've been taking note of the early 2000's models. The S class is insanely good. I think it would be a little too big for me even though I am looking for a big body car next. They offer a V12 biturbo in the S600 model with 460hp and something like 600tq. The HP is underated from what I read. Of course you could also get a nice V8 in one too. The E class from those years (w210)would probably be what I'd go with next. I've read up on the V8 powered ones and they seem to be very strong runners. The E430 or E55 would be what I'd try to get. This is all still up in the air, but I've had a cruiser car on my mind for a long time now. The STI will most likely stay with me no matter what. So here's a Sclass and Eclass video to show you what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment